There are host knowledge vendors in the society but there is a serious disconnect between the knowledge provided by them and knowledge required by the industry to grow. Institute of International Trade promises to fill the gap by providing the most relevant knowledge in live Infrastructure from market professionals.
E-Learning can provide radical benefits for a candidate:
- Convenience and flexibility to learners: in many contexts, eLearning is self-paced and the learning sessions are available 24x7. Learners are not bound to a specific day/time to physically attend classes. They can also pause learning sessions at their convenience. The High technology is not necessary for all online courses. Basic internet access, audio, and video capabilities are common requirements. Depending on the technology used, students can begin their courses while at work and finish them at home on a different computer.
- Cost effective.
- Reduce overall training time.
- Spread training out over a period of time as per suitability of an individual.
- Bookmark progress : a candidate can mark day to day progress and maintain easy records of the same
- One stop Learning: i.e. home, office, airport, coffee shop and so on with no need to travel.
- Receive quality training that bolsters job performance.
- Update with business environment: To develop the skills and competencies needed in the current business environment, in particular to ensure that learners have the digital literacy skills required in their discipline, profession or career.